Hiring Team Members & Prep Assistants / Prep Cooks
HUMMUS is a new quick service restaurant now open in Henderson, NV.
Apply today either by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or coming in person between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm daily for an immediate interview!
We are looking for happy, motivated, and positive people to join our team. At HUMMUS, we value humanity, transparency, humility, and thoughtfulness, and we want our team members to do the same.
Our Team Members are responsible for:
- Preparing our food based on dedicated procedures in front of guests on a quick service, assembly line setup.
- Creating exceptional guest experiences for each customer, every time they walk through our doors.
- Handling the register.
- Maintaining a clean environment.
- Following par sheets and restocking.
- Opening and closing procedures for the restaurant.
We believe in greeting guests with genuine compassion and encourage teaching customers about our menu and customizing it for their personal preferences - our team members do it all.
Prep Assistants and Prep Cooks will be responsible for:
- Following food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures.
- Controlling prep and par levels based on volume of guests to ensure freshness.
- Restocking prep stations and keeping them clean and organized.
- Ensuring the overall cleanliness of restaurant.
- Putting deliveries away and monitoring incoming deliveries.
- Lift up to 50 pounds - we cook with the freshest of ingredients, which are delivered multiple times a week.
If knife handling skills are not 100%, we will teach you to improve on those skills as well as other modern techniques we use in our kitchen.
We believe in creating a positive impact in the daily lives of the people in our communities. We take pride in providing a mindful business model that supports the well being of not only the people in the business we've created but also that of our vendors, competitors, local community, valued guests, and most importantly our mother earth that we all so humbly depend on. With the right intentions, anything is possible.
Food handler card required. Both full-time and part-time available. Open availability preferred. Must be available weekends/holidays etc...
Please respond with your resume, contact info (phone number/email/social media) and a quick message of why you would be a good fit for this opportunity to email@example.com or come in person between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm daily for an immediate interview!